Please find below some practical information for Sunday 9th of December, Monday 10th of December and for the first days after the event:
Sunday 9th of December:
- Closing event will start at 17:30.
- Dinner will be at 18:30
- From 19:00: free time or screening of full movie “Never leave me” in ….
Monday 10th of December (Time to be Welcome closing event):
- Meeting at the reception of Thon, Meininger and Hostel Generation Europe at 8:30 sharp.
- BRING YOUR BADGE and ID (if you don’t have a badge, please report to the conference reception on Sunday)
- All participants staying in the Generation Europe hostel or partipcipants who will not return to their hotel after the event, need to take their luggage with them. (there will be secured storage space at the event venue)
- Your guides:
- Thon: Ibis and Filip
- Meininger: Sian and Dimitris
- Generation Europe: Ivica and Bruno
- We will take the metro to European Economic and Social Committee (Rue Van Maerlant 2, 1000 Brussels, Belgium).
- Please be in time and stay in the group. Participants who arrive late will not be able to enter the building! Participants who don’t have a badge and ID will not be able to enter the building!
- The event will finish at 14:00.
After the conference:
- For return flights :Send copies/scans/screenshots of your boarding passes to the organizing committee using this FORM.
- In case you forgot to give the boarding passes of your arrival flight to the conference reception desk during the event, please upload them also using the above form.
- Participants funded by ERASMUS+ will receive a questionnaire. PLEASE complete this questionnaire as soon as possible!